Abstract Submission – Deadline 1st May, 2020
Please be aware of the following criteria for the evaluation of abstracts:
- Abstracts must be in English and have a strict minimum and maximum word limit (600 if including a figure or table, 750 without any figure or table).
- Each first author can submit only one abstract.
- We discourage simultaneous podium or poster presentations by the same group of authors on a similar topic.
- Abstracts lacking in substance may not be accepted. All abstracts should have a clear description of the research with mention of methods and results.
- Abstracts are evaluated using a peer-review, graded scale. Normally all papers are reviewed by 2-4 persons per subfield.
- Accepted presenters will be notified in June.
- Due to time constraints, only a limited number of podiums presentations will be accepted. Therefore some authors not accepted for podium talks will be offered the option of presenting a poster.
Information for Presenters
All posters must be in A0 Portrait format. Landscape format will not be accepted due to space requirements. Presenters are expected to print and bring their poster with them to the meeting. Presenters are responsible for hanging their own poster on the designated board.
The podium presentations are organized into 20 minute time-slots. Presentations are encouraged to be 15 minutes in length, with 5 minutes for questions and discussion. The session chairperson will be strict with the time limits. Presenters are encouraged to have their presentations ready on a USB drive, to be given to our IT assistants before the start of their session.